Da Collab (Trident/Dark/Grand)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Da Collab (Trident/Dark/Grand)

Post by Cruzer on Wed May 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Alright! This thread is going to be dedicated to the three storytellers, Grand, Dark, and Trident in chat. This will encompass all of their own characters in one universe together.

Here's the websites for everyone's story, for character bios and such.

Grand: The Travel Log http://unofficialthetravellog.blogspot.com/
Dark: The Elemental Fighters http://memberofhell.deviantart.com/gallery/49895622/The-Elemental-Fighters-Chapters
Trident: (His is on paper. -_-) quick synopsis about my story, theres a boy his name is Seth, his memories were wiped clean after his moms death so he can concentrate on becoming the Grim Reaper, several things later he meets his best friends Alex and Amy, finds out Alex was his childhood friend, memory spell wears of he remembers everything. more shit happens, he kills his sister who sided with Shadowcrawlers (evil things). More shit happens he becomes the Grim Reaper after his dad faked his death. He meets lots more friends and he creates the Reaper Organization. He and his friends save the world from several threats and the three become pretty famous around their own world, Skye, celebrities even. People who join the Reapers are given the ability to reap the souls of the dead, shadowcrawlers are killed by reapers who became reapers through bloodline (spoilers here cant say much). This is the story of a rookie reaper who can kill shadowcrawlers. (Didnt wanna use Seth since he's like super OP now based on everything that has happened in my story) but yeah thats basically all you have to know about the "backstory".

The turn order of chapters and such goes like this: Trident --> Dark ---> Grand --> Trident

So... BEGIN THE STORY!

Last edited by Tridentking on Fri May 22, 2015 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Cruzer
Admin

View user profile http://phyrum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Da Collab (Trident/Dark/Grand)

Post by Tridentking on Wed May 20, 2015 1:12 pm

One Year Earlier

"I hate this job" I grumbled as i walked to the schoolhouse. "You HATE it?" Said the very annoying bitch of a weapon i was partnered up with. "My Blade has to touch those things." She went on. It was dark and spooky in the building. The aura around the place felt similar to the one i was trained with. "Shadowcrawler..." I said. "Where where!" She screamed. "Will you shut it you'll give away our location!" i yelled at her. "Well what if im scared huh?" She reverted into her human form. She was an attractive blonde, blue eyes, she was wearing her combat uniform which looked like the typical schoolgirl uniform, then again she is a weapon so theres really no need for fashion but then again magical weapons are humans as well. "Im a princess i dont need this." She pouted. She was a princess. "Well then why'd you join up with the Reapers?" i asked, the organization responsible for keeping the peace of Skye, my world. "Well...well..Shut up!" She screamed at me thats when we heard growling. "EXCUSE me we're in the middle of something." She said to the shadowcrawler shaped like a scorpion. It hissed in response. "Weapon form lets go" I said as she formed into her scythe form, color of white, purity. I swung the scythe in the air creating a while arc of light speeding towards the shadowcrawler. It hit the shadow and dissipated into a black sparkling light. "First day on the job, nice me." I complimented myself. "O yeah and good job to you to Liz." I said. "i know." She responded. She was a bitch but she was my weapon.  

A Reapers job is not only to hold the peace of Skye but to reap the souls of the tormented and lost, we are called the Reapers. "Seth" I whispered in awe as i saw the Grim Reaper himself stand on to podium on the large auditorium with his team. Today was the day i become an official reaper i passed my final exam and this was it. Amy the short blond chick to the side of Seth looked rather bored and Alex the vampire to the left of Seth had a smile on his face. "We'll get to their level in no time." Liz sighed.  "Uh is this thing on?" Seth said into the microphone. "Right uh, id like to congratulate this years batch of reapers who managed to combat the odds, fight the evil, and win against the force of the shadowcrawlers. can i get a round of applause please?" He said to the watchers. Mostly the parents of some of the young reapers. "Hey you okay?" Liz asked sounding concerned. "Huh..yeah course why wouldnt i be?" I grinned. They went missing the day i was born they told me, i was orphaned. Grew up in an adoption center and never was adopted. I've always dreamed of becoming a reaper, they were like my superheroes, well they are superheroes. Seth Amy Alex, they're the faces of The Reapers, the saved Skye so many times, i wanted to be like them, sure it sounds cliche but what ever. I felt useless when i was alone in that center nothing ever to do. Luckily now i am a Reaper, not the strongest but i'll get there. "Keith Evers and Elizabeth Blues." Seth said my name which made me jump. I walked to the stage as he gave me the diploma. "Congratz Keith and welcome to the Team." He smiled, i saw his pale blue eyes and i felt as if five pairs stared back, i heard the jingling of chains in my mind that made me quiver a bit. I've heard stories about who Seth was, i heard his guardian angel is chained up within his soul to keep him from losing control of his own powers. All three of their auras felt extremely strong, almost god like. Everyone clapped as i went back into reality. A Reaper, dream come true.

Present Time

Alarm was ringing. "AHHHH turn it of!" I yelled as i got up. The sun hit my face point blank. The street my window overlooked was empty. I got up and combed my black hair i stared into my brown eyes for a moment wondering how my soul looked like as i recollected what i felt when i shook hands with Seth. I made a little peak with my hair over my forehead i loved this style. I put on my black jacket, it was getting cold out. A year as a reaper really wears someone down. The city i was assigned to in the human realm was rather busy. Apparently there is no official reaper patrolling this city so they gave it to me. Shadowcrawlers are made by humanities hatred and impure thoughts so in a way they cannot be stopped but if we didnt do anything about it they would engulf the whole universe just how lies take over a humans mind. They kill people, ive been late many times. "You coming?" I asked Liz. "Yeah." She said as she had her brown fur coat. "Another day in the life of a reaper" I sighed as i opened the door.

View user profile http://tridentking.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVersias on Fri May 22, 2015 11:10 am

"Ugh, stuck once again, I swear I can't navigate in this town at all!" A boy yelled out in frustration. His red bangs covered a young face, but his black spikes stood out in every direction. He wore a black leather jacket, red t-shirt and black jeans and was currently staring at a small map over the town.

"Are you even sure that the intel is right Dark?" A voice called out in the back of his mind.

"As much as I could tell? Yeah the intel one the job was genuine. It's just the horrible layout of this town! I can't make any sense of what's left or right or where we are supposed to go at all!" Dark responded outloud, making several bystanders to walk away with a very frightened look on their face. "Blaze go over the details again if you will."

"Sure. Okay so we're to hunt down a small group of fire rouges and contact the Academy afterwards" Blaze summed up. "But that is easy right?"

"Of course" Dark replied and took off in a random direction. He walked for an hour before stopping up and grabbed his head shouting in frustration. "WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GO?!" And as if the universe decided to answer him, an explosion sounded not too far away and a mushroom formed cloud rose from a couple of buildings. "Hu gess it's my lucky day after all." He said and took off in the clouds direction.

He arrived to the fire and police department blocking off tha area of the nearly put out fire and approached one of the officers, a sourly looking middle aged man. "Hey officer, any leads yet?" He asked as he walked over.

"I don't give an ordinary citizen classified information on an on-going investigation." The officer answered, rather harshly. "Now go! There is nothing to see here."

In response Dark fished his wallet out of a pocket in his jacket and flipped it open, flashing his Academy ID. "Too bad I'm not an ordinary citizen then officer. I'll introduce myself then. Dark Versias, junior investigator in the Elemental Affairs office."

"Never heard of it."

"No? Well the easy explanation is that I hunt special people and cases suspected of their origin. More is not needed. So any witnesses to this?" Dark explained.

"Just one." The officer replied as he flipped up a notepad, making Dark take his out. "A male and female was observed fleeing from the location few minutes before the explosion, nothing on their clothing or anything other revealing facts."

"That was unfortunate." Dark said as he noted the findings down and closed the pad and slipped it back into his pocket. "Anyways thank you officer." He said as he started to walk towards the firery remains and before the officer could scream his protests, Dark lifted his hand in a lazy manner as the fire were absorbed into his palms, shocking the people witnessing it.

"Show off." Blaze's voice sounded from the back of Dark's mind.

"And you love it." Dark said with a smirk. "Now let's get to work." He stated as he started to investigate the crime scene.
DarkVersias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Interlopers

Post by Cruzer on Fri May 22, 2015 10:25 pm

The crash. The big explosion. The buildings collapsing, and us covered in smoke and smog while running. It was a gruesome scene, and nothing else compared to it in all of my experience in this world. If it even is my world.

It was just us two. Me and my companion getting ourselves stuck in this mess. My name is That Awesome Guy, but it's a long story behind my name. Just, don't mention it. I consider myself as a pretty normal guy, nothing too special except for my feelings towards the girl with me. My friend is Anna Marie Mendezoa. She's very passive-aggressive to me, and plainly just hates my guts. I still love her for being herself though, even if it ends up in more than enough violence directed towards me. She doesn't like me back, yet. I will get her to accept me eventually though, and by any means necessary! Otherwise, we work "together" on a reality t.v. show, and it takes us on some really weird adventures and places. Usually, there's a lot of death and drama in the show, but it's always resolved and the people revived each season. Now, I have absolutely no clue where we are, so the rules might have changed, which can result in far worse things that I could expect... Depending how the public, and the cops receive us as "outsiders".

We ran off together from the mess that we had created. I myself found a nearby park that we could take refuge in. A few trees, a fountain in the middle, benches to rest on, and enough unsuspecting bystanders to blend in. I motion for the girl next to me to take refuge at one of the benches, which she sprints over to. I hastily follow her, before plopping down onto the bench in exhaustion. She shakes herself to get the black ash off of herself. "Ah... it's finally over..." I say. "I think we lost em... Man, those cops almost got us..." The girl puts her hands on her knees and breathes heavily. "Y-yeah... the smoke gave us enough cover to get away... But w-why did you have to do this?!" She stammers at me. "Clearly, the incident was my fault, and I should take the blame..." "Should?! You deserve ALL of the blame! Why did you have to even steal the keys to the time machine?!" "I wanted to go back and fix my past mistakes!" "You idiot! What did you think was the whole reason behind the space time-continuum speech?!"

"Well, he DID give me permission to use it..."
"More like you asked him, got denied, and then took it anyways!"
"What? A no doesn't mean you'll try to stop it!"
"But it also doesn't give you any rights to try and take it!"

I'm losing this argument. Badly. "Sorry..." I try to apologize, but the girl in front of me is having none of it. "S-sorry?! Is that really the best you freaking can manage?!  At least TAKE the blame for taking me to... wherever we are, you idiot!" I can almost feel her anger firsthand, and it's not something nice to feel. "Sorry Anna, for taking the time machine from Justin, taking the wagon, and breaking the remote, so that we're stuck here in wherever we are." I smugly look up to her in response. "Better yet, baby?" Anna's head turns red in rage and I feel like a storm is about to rain down on me, but is instead greeted by a very crooked smile. "D-do you even know where we are?" With a confused look, I simply answer with "no clue." She sighs very slowly and recaps the events. "The time machine got destroyed, the wagon you trapped me in blew up after colliding with those steel beams, and now we're wanted by the police for what we've done!" She then sits beside me on the bench, head in her hands, sadly in defeat. "Why does it have to be me..." I slowly move over to her and put my arm over her shoulder. "Shhhh. It'll be okay. We just need to get a hold of the situation here." She then looks over at me with a scornful look. "Not like I want to work with you, but I don't have any other choice..." I swivel my head around and survey my surroundings. Nobody nearby who suspects us to be suspicious from another world, and nobody trying to get in our way."C'mon. It seems like a pretty chill town here, and only the cops seem pretty agro. Otherwise, it doesn't seem that bad to stay in for now. Just us two, no cops or others to bother us, and no Justin to try to kill us. I mean, what? Does this town seem so strange to you? Like someone else will try to kill us or apprehend us?" She slowly shakes her head. "I guess not..." I then smile at her in victory. "See? This isn't all bad! You just have to enjoy this strange ride with me!"

"What could possibly go wrong?"
Cruzer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tridentking on Sat May 23, 2015 4:55 pm

"A rip.." I repeated what i saw outside my house. "Through the space time continuum, yes." Liz agreed with me. "A rip...' i repeated once more. Thank God humans couldnt see it or else there would have been panic all over. "And its literally the size of the Eiffel tower..." I tried to stay calm. "WHO THE HELL RIPS THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM LIKE THAT! DO THEY REALIZE THE MASSIVE CONSEQUENCES!" I lost my control and yelled in the living room. "All the things that can seep through it, ancient evils, evil gods, EVIL THINGS." I began to pace around. "relax maybe it was just some accident from some other world, with normal humans." Liz tried to calm me down. "We're going to investigate lets go." I said already out the door.

"Special Investigative Unit." I said showing my reaper badge but to regular people it can look however i wanted it to look like, basic illusion magic. The policeman standing behind the "do not cross" tape raised a brow. "First the Elemental whatever and now this? Kid arent you a little to young to be in the force?" He asked. "Arent you a little bit to old to question this generations intelligence?" I sassed. I was 19, i do not look young. He sighed and let us in. "Elemental? What do you think that was about?" I asked Liz as we entered the destroyed building. "I mean theres the Elemental Frontal Assault Unit in my Family's royal court but i havent heard of them moving into the human realm." Liz also pondered. "Well who ever came through that tear is gone." I sighed looking around. "I do sense some magic used here." Liz said reading the aura of the whole place. "Yeah same here." I agreed. We found only ash and soot after we scouted the whole two story building. "You found anything?" Asked the officer as we exited the building. "No sir only ash. Hey do you remember anything else from the Elemental name you told us about?" I asked. "I dont know if i was half asleep but i swear to you the male that entered the building when it was ablaze sucked some fire into him." He told us in a whisper. "Thanks." I nodded as we continued our walk out of the scene.

"Pyromancer?" I asked sitting on a park bench near the beach. "Why would they go back to the fire they set?" Liz asked. "I dont know i heard some eat their fire." I answered. The tear was huge, we could even see it from all the way in the park, it glowed a bright white,  it was like someone ripped some of the sky. Summer had arrived for some of the kids in the nearby high-school so the park was extra energized today. "So are we going to alert the Council?" Liz asked. "No we dont need them here, this is my first big job, this is my territory if anyone is going to solve this its going to be me." I said to her.

Local news stations were already on the scene of the explosion. Terrorists was the popular choice of words they used, and bombs.  "What are we going to do?" Liz asked. "There seems to be no harm with it being there. Come back to the scene of the crime some other time when we have a plan at hand." I proposed. We walked back into the main street area. There was a duo walking around seeming very lost, reminded me of Liz and I a year ago when we first arrived. I looked at the rip, and it stared right back at me, this was a test on how long it will take for me to break under the pressure. But i wont break, for the job of a reaper is to protect the peace and sanctity of humanity. What ever else comes through it be it a normal person or the devil himself, as a reaper i must be prepared no matter what. I noticed two figures standing on top of a building. "Seems the Paladins decided to join us as well." I let out a chuckle. "Great." Liz let out an annoyed sigh as we walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVersias on Sun May 24, 2015 6:19 am

"Okay so the initial sweep didn't reveal much information regarding if there really was rouge Elementals at hand or just a random coincidence." Dark sighed as he was walking the streets at random once again, before stopping up and grabbing his right arm in pain, his palm feeling like it was on fire. "Ugh, was it really too much?" He grunted out, strained between gritted teeth.

"Better release it quick then, the last thing we need is you losing control in the middle of the city, specially when they already are on high alert from the explosion earlier. Just please try to be discreet. Blaze silently begged as Dark dragged himself towards a secluded section of a nearby park.

Once he made sure nobody could see him, he unleashed a wave of fire from his palm and made it flow around him. He had to concentrate really hard as he maintained control of the fiery whirlpool in front of him and let it slowly disperse into sparks and flicker out. After he was done he collapsed onto one knee as fire once again flickered around him and the figure of a teen, not unlike him appeared. A mixture of red, orange and yellow strands of hair covered the right half of his head, leaving one dark orange eye staring at the world and he was clothed in a red hooded sweater and black jeans. "You didn't really have to come out Blaze, I'm fine." Dark reassured while slowly staggering back onto his legs.

"Oh cut the bravado, I'm physically and psychologically linked to you, everything you feel I do remember?" Blaze snapped as he ducked under Dark's shoulder and supported him towards a nearby tree.

"Thanks." Dark said as he leaned against the tree and sat down on the ground.

"Now, what did you really find at the site?"

"Nothing really important that tells me if this was a fire set by those rouges we're chasing or by some crazed lunatics for sports, hell it might just be a freak accident of some sorts for all I know. But I did find this, and it didn't qutie fit in with the rest of the building." Dark held up a small piece of wood. "It seems to belong to a wooden wheel of sorts, like you'd find on the wagons in western movies, but it feels kind of.... Off...."

Blaze took the piece and studied it for a bit. "Indeed it seems to be the case but, it seems to be tied in with something of the temporal sort if you ask me... Had Aria been here it would be easier to determine but since we're kinda in the middle of unknown territory and long ways away from the Academy, it's just a speculation."

"Temporal sort? Like in time machine or that kind of advice?"

"That would seem to be the case but as I said; Time and space is Aria's forte so I'm just throwing punches." Blaze shrugged.

"Okay, that leaves me with more questions that answers but we'll manage somehow." Dark said as he had flipped open his notepad yet again and jotted down the duo's speculations, before standing up and slowly starting to walk again. "Care to go back now?"

"Not very fond of it but knowing it would bring unnecessary attention to us, sure." Blaze replied as his body disappeared in a single short flare.

Dark started to slowly walk out of the park, although not at top condition, not that he'd let it stop him normally either. "First reports of rouge fire Elementals and Contractors, then a random explosion and possible time related issues. I'm quite certain something is happening in this town and that something could possibly be very bad." He concluded as he walked towards the hotel he resided in. "This case is more complicated than my liking."
DarkVersias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruzer on Sun May 24, 2015 10:57 am

Anna

We continued walking around the city, dazed and confused. It was a very regrettable experience since I was stuck with That the whole time, but it could've been worse. "Found anything that catches your eye?" He asks me, probably worried about the setting sun and rising moon. "There was the hotel we passed by earlier... We could stay there for the night. And probably for more than one night. " That nods in response, and turns his head back in the direction we previously were in. "It'll be a walk back through the park and such." "Well, we don't have much of an option..." I sigh and turn both of us around, backtracking through the streets of this foreign city. It really feels strange waking with just That, not to mention the forced arm-locks, keeping us together and preventing me from running off. I could already feel my face red with embarrassment the whole trip back, as more and more people came out for the nightlife in the city. Some giggled and stared at us, making me put my head down in shame. That just laughs back and gently nudges me. "It almost seems official, huh?" My blood starts to boil, and I can't contain the mix of conflicting emotions inside me. "W-what are you t-talking about?! N-nothing is official at all!!" As I let loose my anger and embarrassment, more and more people stare over. That smiles back at me. "It's hard to deny it when you're shy like that... It's cute." He looks up and pushes me forwards slightly to continue moving along. "They're all staring at us, you know." My head zips around to see the other pedestrians, some with their phones out, probably recording us being stupid. "J-just let's get moving..." I sheepishly say as I continue to walk forwards.

The office building, the general store, the park, we continued past all of these, but the last gives off a weird vibe to me. As we pass the bench we were previously on, I feel a hot aura around me grow larger. It sends shivers down my spine, which grab That's attention. "Something worrying you? You look... off." I stare back at him with a confused expression. "I just feel like something is burning up inside of me... and it's not from you this time." "Are you completely sure? Cause you have been more infuriated lately... hopefully it's not because you're on-"
"S-shut up about that!! Look, I felt the same heat when we ran from the crash. Now it's back here in the park. It's no coincidence at all, I grew up in the freaking forest! I know my elements!"
"Yeah, and you know your bow and arrow skills too... Where did that go if I may ask?"
My eyes widen and I feel around my person, hoping to find my quiver at least. "No... I brought it with me for self-defense from you... and I don't have it with me...It probably got left in the crash... or burned up..."
"Ouch. Brutally honest. Well, we have to make ANOTHER one then..."
"Ssssh! We don't want others to hear us! After all that we've been through here too! Do you think that nobody won't listen in?"
"Crap... we could be giving information away..."
"We're almost here at the hotel anyways."

We both enter a big building together, greeted by a doorman and the receptionists. I scout out the lobby. Two elevators, with one closing in on a red-headed boy. A waiting area with other guests, a breakfast area and bar, even though it's nighttime, and a stairwell. Not the fanciest, but it's still something. We walk up the the welcome desk, where I decide to take the initiative. "One room, please." I ask, which makes the worker laugh. "For both of you?" This makes me blush red, and stutter uncontrollable sentences together. "Don't worry about her. Just the room, please. We may be here for quite a while." That says in my stead. The receptionist giggles and smiles back. "Strange visitors, strange tidings. At least you guys seem pretty normal here. I also like your girlfriend's green eyes." This makes me fall to the floor in embarrassment. "While she probably appreciates the compliment kindly, why the eyes?" That's question may seem out of place, but he can do some pretty ingenious stuff... sometimes. "I've seen red eyes, just recently, that's the nickname of one of our guests. But don't tell him. Green eyes just seems like a funny coincidence." I hear the jingling of something above, probably the keys to our shared room. "Thank you very much Miss." "You're very welcome. Now enjoy your stay!"

I slowly get up and walk to the elevator with That. We enter together and he presses the floor button.
"Tired?" He asks me, obviously aware of how fatigued I look.
"Yeah, but there's still so much to think about..."
"You think there's anything special with ol' Red-eye?"
"Possibly... but let's just turn it for now. We can leave the investigating to the cops and other protectors."
"Other protectors? Pssh, you think Batman or another superhero resides here?"
"Getting here was strange enough, it's isn't that far fetched."
"Well, I'll just wait and see with my own eyes then."
"Trust me, there's more forces than you'd think. The fire was no coincidence at all."
"But we can't do anything about it. Let's just wait for whatever ol' red-eye can say. If he'll speak to us. He's the only reliable link we have that won't get on to us."
"Are you sure about it? You can never trust everybody and anybody..."
"Relax, he's probably just another visitor, like us. Like he'll turn us in to the cops."
"..."
Cruzer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tridentking on Fri May 29, 2015 10:45 am

Rain battered on the roof but the rip shined ever so happily in the storm. Liz and I had reserved tickets to a game convention on the neighboring city. "I hate rain." Liz complained as we walked to the train station. Lightning lit the sky as the rain came down harder and harder. We arrived at the station and bought tickets. "Attention due to sever weather conditions the trains have stopped running, thank you for your cooperation." Said a voice in a speaker. "What?!" I complained joined with a million other voices of complain. "Its okay its okay, it doesn't start for another day." I remained calm. "we cant do anything about it." Liz shook her head in disappointment. At these times i wish i could shadowwalk, basically moving very fast. "Im gunna go ask when this lockdown or what ever its called is over." Liz said walking to some station worker. Everyone is stressed and panicky, this was the perfect feeding ground and breeding ground for shadowcrawlers. I was about to do a quick aura scan of the station when i was interrupted by someones voice. "Hm?" I reacted turning my gaze to the girl beside me. "Oh im sorry it didnt seem like you were busy, i was just wondering if you knew how long these sort of things lasted?" She asked me. "Well this has only happened once from the whole time ive been here, and it didnt last long but i heard lock downs last a whole day." I told her. "A whole day?" She seemed shocked by the statement. "But i doubt this storm is as extreme as the one that one time." I reassured her. "Ok good." She let out a sigh. "Its cuz im with a friend and we're kinda new to the city and we figured the best way to get around is by train you know?" She said. "Yeah i moved into this city with a friend of mine and we were lost for a week." I told her. "Anne? Who's he?" Said a male who walked to the girl, when he said "he" it seemed like i was getting demeaned or something. "Keith? Who's she?" Liz said behind me as if hating the girl for some reason. At that moment i felt like the girl and  i were in similar situations. "I just met her jeez, what are you thinking." I sighed. "Yeah what are you thinking?" The girl sounded a lot harsher then me. After a brief moment of useless clearing up we finally introduced ourselves. "That?" I asked the guy named That. "Long story." He sighed. "Right." I answered. Thats when it happened. The aura immediately changed around the station. I looked up at the ceiling made of glass. Just how it felt a large looking shadowcrawler broke through the glass. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I yelled at a mom and her child right infront of the thing. "Liz!" I yelled as she turned into her scythe form. I ran as fast as i could and slashed the thing giving enough time for the woman to run. I sighed as i felt something huge hit my body. I felt myself go flying into the air and a few seconds later crash on a wet ground. I got up full of pain, i crashed through the window it seems. I turned to see the shadow standing a few meters away from me. It was huge, human like, its arms were just two large spikes and its head was a point. "A queen rank." Liz said. "Queen?" I asked. "Damn it.' I stepped back as the shadow prepared another attack. As it was about to attack i saw a flame hit its head. Then another and another. I took my chance and went in for my attack. A point blank Light magic slash which made it stagger back. "Fire magic wont do a thing to it!" I yelled at the guy one one of the buildings roofs. The shadow got back into its senses. A fire was shot at it only to be blocked by the shadows arm. "Alright so whats the plan?" I heard  a voice right beside me. It was the guy who was on the roof, that was fast. What stuck me wasnt his over the top hair but the fact that he can see shadowcrawlers. The shadow growled. "Well it seems your attack barely did anything to it." He pointed out. I tried to concentrate, controlling my aura, that's how i learned it back in the academy. "What ever you're doing it seems to be working." The guy said. "Keith whats going on with your aura it feels....amplified." Liz said. "This next hit is going to kill it got it." I told her. "Yeah." She responded as we went in for the hit. I slashed the beast and it went through his body like butter. The shadow let out a screeching cry as it exploded into black sparkles. I turned around to see the guy, i glared at him as i walked to him. "Alright who the hell are you, how can you see shadowcrawlers and were you responsible for that!" I yelled at him pointing at the rip. "Woah relax." He tried calming me down. "Dont you dare tell me to relax!" I yelled pointing Liz at him. "Explosions, rips, and you appearing and your able to see shadows and your not from skye, answer me." I said.  "Keith relax please what if he didnt have anything to do with it, you've heard of mages or powerlings appearing in the human realm without any link to Skye." Liz said reverting back into her human form. "Well you saw him using fire, explosions, obvious link." I sighed trying to relax. "Well if you let me explain myself." He said. It seems he was called to investigate occurrences here. "The Elemental Affairs Office." I repeated. "Well i was put in charge of protecting this city." I explained myself. "Damn it must be tough taking those things out daily.' he remarked. "That strange part is those things as powerful as that dont appear here." I told him. "Its the rip." Liz concluded. "Amplifying aura, the shadows are using it to get much stronger." Liz explained to us. "Still doesnt explain how he's able to see them." I told Liz. "Aura influence. You amplifying your aura altered the ones around us." Liz told me. "Right." i said feeling really dumb losing my temper on him. "Are those more of your friends?" He asked looking towards the station entrance. "Crap..." I said looking at That and Anne who wore a shocked expression on their faces. "Last thing i wanted was for humans to be involved." I said. I didnt even notice the rain anymore as i walked to them. "Wh-what was all that." That asked as we entered the station. Humans had no clue anything happened, Paladins work fast, i thought feeling that familiar holy aura. "Seems like their auras were altered to." Liz sighed as we found a seat in a McDonalds. "Auras? What? I am so lost here." That pointed out. "Auras, the energy that radiates towards everything ever created in existence, living things have more active aura, meaning it can change easily i accidentally involved all of you into an eternal war, shadowcrawlers smell the scent of reaper aura, what i have. And now that you have some of that in you they will target you guys as well but the catch is only i can kill them. Because of your aura change you can weaken crawlers but you cant fully kill them. Are you lost now?" i asked. "You mentioned that that rip or whatever amplifies aura, wouldnt that mean others would want that kind of power." The guy asked. "Unfortunately yes, for now i am trying to figure out how to close that thing." I told them. "A rip? Where?" Anne asked. "Through Space and Time." I told them. "When we find the son of a bitch that caused this." I banged the table. "Your going to?" That asked. "Turn them into the organization im a part of The Reapers and they'll probably lock him away for a very long time." I explained. There was an awkward silence among all of us. "By the way im Dark, if we're going to be working together might as well introduce ourselves." He told us. We all introduced ourselves to him. I stared outside and the rain got harder and harder. "Rains not lighting up, kick back and relax gang we're going to be here a while." I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkVersias on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:24 pm

The rain showed no signs of letting down, not that Dark cared much. His only regret was not having his sketchpad, rainy days was his drawing days, but the earlier battle had proven to be more of a distraction and a mystery than he had believed at first glance. So as a necessary precaution he had decided that learning a bit more about his new allies of convenience was a smart move, so he was currently having a conversation with Keith and That by a table, while Anna and Liz had moved a few tables down and was whispering between themselves.

"So let me get this straight; You and Anna basically is friends with a psychopath who tries to kill you every chance he gets?" He asked carefully, as he stared in slight disbelied at That.

"Justin? Yeah... Swell guy, just a little unstable is all." That answered, chuckling lightly and scratched the back of his head.

"A little seems like taking it a little too light if you ask me." Keith said bluntly, making it look like not a big deal to him, which probably wasn't far from the truth.

"Though one question Dark; What was that fire power you used against that..... thing earlier?" That asked, rather hesitantly.

"Shadowcrawler, is what that thing was." Keith interjected before Dark could answer but quickly waved his hand in a manner Dark took to continue.

"Well it's not that easy to explain as it is to show really." Dark replied as he leaned back against his seat. "Care to come out?" He said out loud, getting confused stares from the others in the room.

"If I must." Blaze replied before he materialized himself standing by the table with his arms crossed. "Okay so to explain, I am an Elemental Being, contracted to Dark through family ties on both ends. I am the very embodyment of fire, like my ancestors before me and my eventual future family after me. Not a limitless power and it's straining to control and as Dark may have proven, it's a versatile power to use at least combined with what extra power comes with it."

"And this is?" Keith asked, seeming a tiny bit interested through calculated eyes.

"Teleportation. Granted this power only works on places he's actually been to and knows the set distance he need to travel."

"That explains his fast travel time from that roof."

"Indeed. Though to make a formal introduction of myself as I got yours from earlier when you introduced yourself to Dark. The name is Blaze Inferno. So if that is all." Blaze concluded as he snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flare.

"Wow... Moody guy." Anna stated as she and Liz decided to join the guys at their table.

"Heard that." Blaze's voice muttered from inside Dark's head, making him chuckle lightly.

"He sends his regards along with a 'I heard that'"

"So he hears and sees what you do?"

"From my very mind."

"Creepy, yet seems quite amusing." That concluded.

"Yep, but I've gotten used to it besides I can block him out if I don't want him to see something though. But now if I may I need some fresh air." Dark said as he got up and went outside into the rain.

The rain immediatly soaked him and he teleported to a nearby roof where he sat down at a ledge. The feeling of the rain hitting him made him feel at peace as he had a few things to digest.

Shadowcrawlers, the product of humans hatred and impure thoughts, the Reapers who hunted them and That and Anna, the enigmatic duo. What would happen next? Not even Dark could figure out but came to the conclusion that there was less and less that would surprise him.

He sat there and pondered for half an hour and was about to stand up when he noticed that the rain had finally started lighten up, but fate would soon have it that sudden loud noises sounded from the restaurant, making him teleport to the entrance and run inside.
DarkVersias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruzer on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 pm

5 Minutes before the screams

I'm Anna. I'm friends with this idiot here.

And I'm That Guy! It's a long story. Just call me That. Or TG. Whatever you like.

We're wandering travelers. Guests, you could say, in this town. So we don't know much to these customs. Pardon our cluelessness.

I still remember those few sentences echoing in the wind. The only real info we were able to give to Keith, Liz, and the others. To them, it seemed like a natural introduction. The formals were already done, but on the inside, I was shaking. Shaking not only in fear, but in anger, towards the one man who caused all these problems. I subtly stare over at him, as he happily converses with the pair of Reapers before us. Or at least trying to have a good time, already a bit uncomfortable with Liz, the portable deadly scythe that also shares a good amount of my problems. It isn't our own faults that we're used, literally in her case, against our own will most of the time...

"That, we need to talk for a second. I'm a bit confused." That turns around and looks me in the eyes, with Keith and Liz doing just the same. I tilt my head and try my best to seem genuinely worried, and That seems to catch on just fine. "Alrighty, I'll try to sort it out." He looks over at Keith, who just nods at him. Liz turns away in disgust, and That just laughs it off, just like he always does with me. I myself get a quick glance at Liz, and smile at her quickly in friendship, which she quickly returns. We understand each other pretty well, and it was easy making friends with her. Keith seems a bit... eccentric from what Liz told me though. I don't think that I'll warm up to him anytime soon.

We both walk over to the previous table that I was at, complete with my order of food. That takes a few fries and a seat to himself. "So, whatcha need honey?" He casually asks, obviously no regard for the seriousness in my tone. "That... I'm being serious here... You need to face this new reality." I say, picking up my own shake and taking a quick sip. He shrugs it off and just leans in on the table. "Look, I understand as much as you do. We're stuck here in a new world, because of a rip in Time and Space. All because of me. Right?" "Yes..." I quietly say, trying to keep the conversation to myself. "Look, I don't understand why you needed to fix some mistakes from the past, cause it was bad, if not the worst decision you've made in your entire career." He looks to the food, then to me, then back to the food, avoiding my gaze. "Yeah, and now, we're unknown fugitives paired with the same Reapers and Elementals that are trying to apprehend us. So what?" The ignorance of the situation is frustrating to me, and makes me tighten my grip on the soda, spilling a bit of it's contents. "That... you freaking idiot... can't you see how screwed we are?! This is basically life or death, one way or another! I don't have my bow and arrow from the crash, and you didn't even have a weapon in the first place! Either we die by these monsters, or we're probably getting the death sentence from prison!" I quietly stammer out, still keeping a good lid on my temper, at least on the outside. On the inside however, my rage is at it's peak, with That not even trying to help the situation at hand. "So..." He trails off, snapping me out of my harsh thoughts. "Do you think this is cannon with our universe?" I snap my head back, almost shocked by how out of it That is. "W-what are you talking about?! I was on a different subject here!" He turns his head to the right, almost seeming in deep thought. "We can just chill for now." He says. "We already shared a little info with them, and we're not even from here, if that's to believe. They probably won't find any dirt on us, what so ever." His clever thinking makes me step back for a second, to think that he actually did something of use...

He looks back at me, worried. "Hey, you can relax for now. We have no need to be worried." I finally give in to him and sit down across from him, the face of defeat staring right at him. "Anna." He suddenly says, shocking me once again. "Do you think this would be cannon in our universe?" "W-well, if we're even in the same universe... so I guess not...?" I turn my head towards him in a very slow manner, confused by his intentions. He already broke the fourth wall on many occasions, but does this place also have no fourth wall? I might now know myself...

"Well then... it doesn't stop me... Heheheh..." He shadily says, turning his head down and smirking evilly.

"That... What are you planning to do..." I ask, starting to scoot my chair back slowly.

"Nothing... special... If this isn't cannon, then nobody can blame me!" He suddenly gets up, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"T-that... y-you should be glad that nobody else has noticed... but w-what are you d-doing..."

"About to do something that, pun intended, I've been meaning to do for a long time now..."

"Y-you d-don't mean..."

"Anna... I'm... in-" CRASH!

A sudden blast sounds off, followed by a silence. The lights flicker off in the heat of the moment, then flicker back on. I find myself standing straight up in fear and before That, the other restaurant patrons also confused by the sudden commotion. I bring my hands up and wipe my eyes, my vision a bit blurred from the sudden burst of light. I then see a growing shadow behind That, who shares a similar reaction to me. "That..." I cautiously say. "What were you thinking of doing..." He steps back a bit before answering my question. "Just... something not pure, to put it bluntly. I was gonna confess my love and all, hopefully it'd work in this universe and all... but the way your temper was going... I tried, okay?!" He flails his arms around, trying to exaggerate his failed attempts at romance. My head starts to heat up again, and I feel the blood quickly coursing through my veins. "You freaking idiot... how could you let all of this happen... and still be concerned with ME?!" I shout out, feeling the spotlight dim on me. That seems to somehow notice too, as his eyes widen and he raises a finger up to point. "A-a-a-a-a-anna..." He stutters, obviously shocked. He's never been intimidated that much, pun intended, by me. I then notice the darkness growing behind him too, and I get a strange feeling overcoming me.

"A-are you seeing what I'm seeing, Anna..."

"What are those Shadows made out of again..."

"What Keith said, right...? Human hatred and impure thoughts?"

"..."

"...oh no... you don't mean..."

He motions with his hands to turn around, which I comply to. We both make a 180, with only the emotion of fear and surprise encompassing both of us. Only in that short time could I try to turn around and watch my partner's reaction. That lays unconscious and with foam at his mouth, probably overcome with shock.

At that exact moment, I finally take the initiative to act first, and scream.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tridentking on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:14 pm

"I hate rain AHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled kicking at the door as the rain was still coming down. "You're sure acting like you." Liz shook her head. "Well duh i cant ruin my composer, ruin how i appear to them." I explained. "And what about me?" She asked as if offended. "Well im already used to YOU and you already know ME, so i dont have to worry." I said. "Used to me? Whats that supposed to mean?" She asked getting a bit more enraged. Before i was going to respond with one of my clever comments I felt the aura change. "What the hell, two in one day?" I asked looking towards the McDonalds. I heard a loud scream, it was a girls. A second later the glass windows broke and a humanoid sized being busted out. He looked like he was made of black armor, his head was a black helmet with a large spike going back. "L-liz?" I staggered back. "Y-yeah..." She grabbed a hold of my arm, she was trembling. The Shadowcrawler looked at us. A king level Shadowcrawler, the most powerful single unit shadowcrawler. I was to weak to amplify my aura for another go, i was already feeling sore. "Come on Liz, weapon form we can do this." I said gritting my teeth as i felt the scythe come on to me. It tilted its head as if mocking me. "Yeah im taking you one!" i yelled as i charged. I was to slow as it grabbed my collar and flung to to the other side of the train station. "Damn it" I said as i rolled and hit a pillar. He walked towards me. He hit the wall just above me missing since i dodged. I rolled out and got up. I slashed him as he tried to get his arm out of the hole......It didnt do anything. I staggered back in shock. It got its hand out and turned to me. It grabbed me again, it lifted me higher. This time he slammed me to the ground. "Ah..." I said in pain. He lifted me again as i let go of Liz. "Keith!" She screamed as the metal hit the ground. I was weakened to the point of fainting as he slammed me a couple more time. Shadowcrawlers hate reapers. I was breathing heavily as i saw his arm form into a giant spike, he was going to kill me. "let go of him!" I saw Liz punch the shadowcrawlers side. He simply kicked her sending her a few feet away. "Dont hurt her you son of a bitch!" i spat. I tried wriggling out but to no avail. "Get away from him!" I heard darks voice as he shot a fireball at its head, it did nothing. "No dont piss it off." I tried yelling but couldnt. He faced me as the group stood back. "Not like this." I prayed. "My my my dont we have a problem here." I heard a voice say from the direction of the tracks. We both turned to see who it was. The crawler let me go. He grinned at the crawler as he held his large black scythe. Seth, the grim reaper himself, he was here. I saw the two launch at eachother and a bright light filled the room as my vision slowly faded into black.

I heard voices. I felt weak. Last thing i remember was a white light. Was i dead? I slowly opened my eyes, i winced at the bright light. "Welcome back to the world." Said a woman dressed in a nurses uniform. "Huh?" I said lifting my head. "How do you feel?" She asked. "Okay i guess." I answered looking around, was in my room, my house. "Where are my friends?" I asked. "Easy there hero, can you walk?" She seemed to chuckled. "Duh." I said as my feet hit the floor. i was wobbly but then i gained balance. I looked at her and she nodded. I opened the door to see the living room empty. "Oh um her nur-" I saw Liz walk out of the kitchen, she stopped her sentence as she saw me. "What'd i miss?" I asked. "Keith!" She rushed and gave me the biggest hug she has ever given me. I felt so much pain i staggered back and fell. "Ok you can let me go now.." I cringed. "No.' She said. "What do you mean no?" I asked. We made eye contact. "I thought you died...." She said. "What?" I asked. "You were out for a week, in some sort of coma from all those blows, i thought you died." She seemed to be on the verge of crying. "Hey im alive arent i" I chuckled, even that hurt. She didnt seemed pleased with the answer. "Hey can you get of off me before the others get the wrong idea?" I asked nicely. "Huh?" She said looking around before seeing the whole situation for herself. Her face got bright red as she quickly got of off me. She looked down in shame as the others entered the room. "Uh...what just happened?" Dark asked as they came out of the kitchen. "H-he fell." Liz answered. "Little help, everything hurts." I asked as dark lent me a hand. "Hey is he awake?" I saw him come out of the kitchen as well. "Se-s-s-s." I froze as i saw him, in person, right in front of him, like a few feet from touching him. "Ms Nurse over there told us you would wake up in a few hours, so we wanted to bake a cake, for risking your life and all." He smiled.  "Uh..hm..you....er...." I stumbled on my words. "he wants to thank you Mr.Evanston." Liz spoke for me. "Yeah what she said." I answered. "On to serious matters." He said. "All of you party since this man saved your lives basically." He told them. "Keith a moment in private please?" Seth told me. "You'll be fine go." Liz whispered. We walked to the front yard. He offered me a ginger ale. "Nurse said it helps with tummy aches." He smiled as i took it. "So tell me why didnt you alert us about...THAT." He looked up at the rip. "We found out through Paladin information." He added. "I-im sorry sir." I said realizing my giant mistake. "Its to late for sorry's, we need to find a solution. or else more things like those will pop up, so why did you hide this?" Seth asked again. "I....i wanted to prove myself, everyone in life has a certain test to pass and i took this one as my test." I said now saying it in words it sounded so dumb. "Risking your life like that, going infront of a king to try to seal a rip, you have got to have some serious pair to do that." He chuckled. "I had to kill my sister, she was taken over by the greed of power from the shadowcrawlers." He told me. "In life we have to deal with some seriously fucked up crap Keith, my dad faked his death so i can take on the throne, i was almost executed because, but i always had help, someone to help me deal with it, a pillow." He explained. "I didnt save the world by myself i had help from everyone. You cant take on the world all by yourself Keith." He concluded. "So what now, im going to get discharged?" I asked. "I vouched for you." He answered. "Y-you what?" I asked in shock. "I looked at your profile quite extensively, the only person not from my family to be able to slay shadowcrawlers. You're quite the unique reaper." He seemed like he was complimenting me. "Anyways, you'll be taking over the operation of closing the rip." He smiled. "Th-Thank you sir." I stood up straight. "Hate it when people call me Sir or Mr. Seth would do just fine." He told me. "Dont fail me, the council will be watching your actions, you're also responsible for those three." He explained. "but for now, rest for a week tops, we'll send another reaper to aid you on taking care of the reaping of souls, you handle the shadows." He patting my shoulder as we began to walk back into the house.

"Archer right?" He asked Anne. "H-how'd you know?" She asked. "Ive been around an archer long enough to recognize their habits and idle stances." He chuckled. "Whats an archer without her bow right?" He asked as a suitcase appeared, he snapped his fingers and the case opened. It was a large black bow with a quiver of arrows. "Go ahead its yours." He said as she grabbed it. "Quiver is magical so basically infinite arrows, state of the art tech." He said. "Why?" She asked. "Your friend almost died a week ago and if you had weapons he would have been in a better condition, we cant have that happen again." He explained. "And you my taller friend." He said as he approuched That. "Yeah?" He asked. "Long sword." He said summoning a large normal looking sword. "Two handed offering the most damage possible as long as you know how to use it." He said handing him the large sword. "And you my friend, with that powerful being within you, you're fully capable of weakening shadows, i would know i have like six in me." He smiled patting dark's shoulder. "The shadows sense your reaper aura, and they will attack you putting you in danger of them plus the fact you cant kill shadows puts you in more danger of them, you must all accept the risk of dieing as well...heh who am i kidding you were forced into this war you cant deny your place and with that i must take my leave. Keith be careful." He told me as he and the nurse both exited the house. "That was a thing." That said after a small amount of silence. "He wasnt lying, i screwed up and got you guys into this mess. Where ever you were living, you're not living there anymore, from now on this is your home. We have three rooms girls take Liz's room. Dark That decide amongst yourselves which rooms you want, im staying here." I ordered everyone. "Um so..do we just go get our things?" Anne asked. "Not tonight its to dark, to dangerous. And because of my condition we're going to have to take  a break from fighting not that im complaining." I told them. "So what now?" Dark asked. "For now we-" "Sleepover!" Liz announced. "Liz we are not going to have a sleepover." i told her. "Oh we so are." She responded. We glared at each other. "Fine" I surrendered. "I call large couch." Liz and I both said. Everyone did their dibs. "Make yourselves comfortable, this is your new home for an unknown amount of time." I told everyone as i took my spot. The light from the rip lit the night sky, we had to close that thing, a task of unprecedented risks, i didnt now what the future held for this group. There's no turning back now, the job of a reaper is to protect the peace and sanctity of humanity, i have to fulfill that role. I switched the TV on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top